These are the top ways to Make money on Instagram today.
Instagram is one of the best social media platforms boasting over 1 billion active monthly users. How has this platform which joined the game later than others seemed to get to the top of the food chain, it’s simple, they make use of the best ways to share your passion, and that is Visuals. Enjoying this platform for many years now, many people have joined becoming major influencers in their niche of choice.
Many brands have realized the advertising opportunity afforded by the influence of such accounts showing the endless possibilities for Instagram users with many followers to make money. That being said, here are some of the best ways to make money on Instagram.
For better understanding, in a timely manner, we are going to make the points simple, explanatory and brief, let’s go.
1. Sell Affiliate Products
With Instagram, you can add tracked links to your bio and post description, a way to connect to company products, and websites which your sponsor on their behalf.
You make a certain amount of money for every customer who visits the company website via your link. Depending on terms agreed, you can get a percentage of profit for purchase from your link.
Your affiliate marketing links have to be optimized doing the following:
- Use referral code for discounted purchases from your post. This also lets the company know where sales come from.
- Use hashtags related to the products to draw users to your posts.
- Shorten your links using shortening services like bitly.
2. Advertise Products for Companies
Here you have to make posts or associate your page with a few companies, posting videos and images regularly on their behalf. Affiliate posts work this way:
- Sharing your personal experience with the product through your posts with fans.
- Reposting some of the company posts on your page
- Sharing pictures of you using the company’s products and tag them with it.
3. Sell Your Own Products
This option is one for users who have an entrepreneurial touch. You make your products and sell them to your Instagram followers and audience. All you need is consistency, an Instagram brand and a marketable product for your followers to see.
Make sure you have the required licenses because you are responsible for any issues a buyer suffers from.
4. Offer Paid Services
For you to have many followers on Instagram, it means you have something others are interested in. Your page might not always translate into products, but you can offer services, depending on your niche.
All you need to do is include your website link in your bio, include your skills and what you offer in your bio with a professional method of contacting you, connect with other users in the same niche for building a professional network, and advertise your skills with short videos and pictures.
5. Sell Your Instagram Photos
This is one of the basic ways of making money on Instagram, something that even beginners can do because you can start with a small following. One of the most rewarding hobbies out there today is photography amongst others. All you need to do is make sure you are the real deal because that is the only way to make a profitable career out of it.
Once you begin taking professional photos, you can use the following methods to sell your photos:
- You can sell prints of your Instagram photos for a fee to your followers for a price.
- You can subscribe to sites like Shopify and sell on their sites.
- You can print photos on merchandise like t-shirts and sell them.
- You could reach companies on Instagram and offer your pictures as they could pay for some of your photos relating to their products.
6. Sell Shout Outs to Small Instagram Users
Popularity on Instagram is something people work hard to get with only a few people at the top and many aspiring to get there. For those who have the followers, you can offer shout-outs to small Instagrammers for a small fee. These shout outs can come in the form of:
- Asking followers to check their pages
- Sharing their posts
- Tagging them in your posts
- Becoming their follower and commenting regularly on their posts.
7. Offer Instagram Tutorials for Money
Getting to the point of becoming an Instagram influencer is not really an easy task. Your achievements would definitely speak for you, and your marketing skills on the site. Having the most likes and comments is a point of leverage to offer tutorials to new users for a fee.
You can make subscriptions and they would pay to access some of your tutorial videos. You can as well upload them on tutorial sites and link them to your Instagram page.
The major thing here is cashing in on your Instagram popularity. Having a popular page is a real-time business if you are willing to take advantage of it. Figure out which of the methods you would like to use and make the best of it.
Finally, get your Instagram account verified to boost your business and make your followers trust you more.
Click Here for other ways to make money on social media!!